Clicky

Monday, June 30, 2014

KCN Jewels: Stunner Bracelets

KCN Jewels Bracelets
Happy Monday Everyone!

My birthday month officially starts tomorrow, and I'm too excited for the 7th...my day! I have no idea what I'll be doing yet, either way it will be fun. I'll definitely be showing my family and friends these chic new bracelets from my KCN Jewels boutique, as possible gift ideas, I want all of them really. Each one is super versatile and can be taken from a casual work day to a dressy date night in a snap. Want to get your hands on these pieces? It's totally FREE to sign up. 

3. Quinn Bracelet Brass (Also comes in silver and hematite) 
(Currently, orders ship though out the USA only...international hopefully very soon!)

Are you a fan of bracelets? Which one is your favorite? :) 

1 comment:

  1. Love the bracelets - very pretty!!
    http://livyourstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.